Sunday 13 December 2015

Tanya Burr Macaroon Lip gloss - Christmas Special Edition




I have been so impressed with the Tanya Burr Deck The Hauls Advent Calendar so far and I'm only on Day Two! The First day was an Eye Shimmer (You can check this out on my Instagram) and today's was this amazing Christmas Edition Lip gloss.
I was wondering whether or not to post about this product as it's only available with the advent calendar - I really hope it becomes part of the all year round collection - but I just had to show it off as it's gorgeous.




The lip gloss is the shade 'Macaroon' and is a candy frost pink, it's so pretty and perfect for Winter. The scent is also something that has made me excited about this product as it smells like sweets in a pick 'n' mix! Anything that resembles sweets is a definite winner for me.






Going by the first two products from the calendar so far, I'm looking forward to see what is behind the next 10 windows. I'm really pleased I decided to get a beauty advent calendar this year and will definitely be looking at others next Christmas.

I'll  be keeping an eye out on Superdrug's website to see if they do decide to make this product available all year round as I know it'll be popular.



I'll be posting every product from the Deck the Hauls Advent Calendar over on my Instagram page :-)

Maxine x 

To see the other amazing products in Tanya's beauty collection visit the Superdrug website here.


Don't miss any posts, follow me on Bloglovin' !
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment