Saturday 30 January 2016

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



I'm always wanting to try new products especially skincare. I have quite dry sensitive skin especially on my face so anything that's going to help I'm willing to give it a go.

I saw the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in Boots a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try but because my skin is quite sensitive I'm still weary of what I try to make sure I don't call any irritation.
With this being a cleansing water it doesn't have any chemicals or perfume so is perfect if like me you do have sensitive skin.

Before writing a review I always like to try a product for a couple of weeks to get a real feel of the product so I can give an honest opinion.

My first impression of the cleansing water was how light it feels when using it to remove make up and generally cleanse. You can actually feel the make up being removed and going onto the cotton pad. When finished my skin felt so soft and fresh I was really happy with it.

I've been using it morning and night and can tell a difference with my skin, it doesn't feel as dry anymore and that's something I'm really happy about as I can get quite embarrassed if I do have any dry patches.

It also removes eye make up and really well, even waterproof mascara! and because it's so easy to use, there's no excuse of not removing make up after a night out ;-)

I'd definitely recommend Garnier Cleansing Water, let me know in the comments if you do try it or if you already use it and love it as much as I do.

Maxine x
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'
 
All opinions are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment